Tuesday 25 July 2023

I just wanna say

I just wanna say

I won't ever look away

You will always stay,

In my heart

You had my devotion from the start

My valiant


Your talent

I feel like Rose Calvert

An electromagnet


I wanted to be a 

'Speckled beautiful bird'


How beautiful on the snowcapped mountains

How beautiful the stars can be counted

The taste of water from the fountain

The tallest trees,surrounding


I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit and I pine'-Anon


Sixteen,good skin

I wish I'd taken up singing

I just needed kinship

Lots of your lips

An unforgettable trip


Into a new song

So you know where Im coming from

The sound of the gong


'Noone is beyond reach in prayer'-LUKE


God is good

I don't care what you say

He's behind everyday

Even when I'm sad or when I'm happy

In the sun and in the rain


Left to write alone

Find out where I'm home


Beautiful music

Wonderful surroundings

Great conversations


'The wind blowing now is but a gentle breeze

The rains down pour washed everything clean'-Anon


Comfort zone

Flying alone

I pray God will make me strong


Only goodness

I only believe in goodness

A word as strong as oak

Nice decent folk

Plenty of room on the boat


'The whole of the law of God

Is fulfilled in thous shalt love'-MATTHEW


Dulcet verses

Dulcet means-sweet and soothing sounds


Twilight the water


The lights twilight the water

We start up the boat motor


Share a kiss

Make a wish


Would you hold my hand during the Blitz?


A green umbrella

You gave me hope,do you remember?

I thought you were genuine

 A genuine friender


Boobs are like lanterns for men


'Round and round the playground

Marching in a line

I'll hold your hand

You hold mine'-John Kitching


A summer of chocolate flakes

Entering Worden Park gates

Going on a bike ride with your mates

Having a water fight and getting drenched!!


The sun gapes in the window

A golden cymbol


'Just beyond the sunset

Someone waits for me

Just beyond the sunset

Lies my destiny'-David Harris


Knowledge sharer

Mental health carer

Some people are not meant forever


Go to Life 

Join the fight


The Friday Poem


Saving up for Friday

I don't want to cry day

A pint of cider or two

Dancing and kissing

When everything was new


A season in bloom

Blowin a tune

Watching the full moon

Welcome to my room

The smell of perfume


No comments:

Post a Comment