Tuesday 25 July 2023

Different cultures

Different culture areas

Mountains and hills

Buildings that amaze us

Different culture foods to try

Under every different sky


Cultural universals?

We all kiss someone

We all like the funny one


Heat Island


Wetland

I'm talking about an orgasm

A record album

A true passion


I feel like a restored castle

A warm apple


In my thoughts ,my heart,my mind

My thoughts are kind

My words are fine


The giant prairie sky

In the tall grass I lie


Watching the sunset through magic eyes

There's a soft breeze

The heart glides

Its how I describe 


In warm protective arms

It's easy to fall asleep

Your mother stroking your head

No need to weep


'A light pink crayon hue'-Rose Cando


Sequins and glitter

A diamond slipper

The dreams of a little girl

Trying on pearls 

Hair in curls

Seeing the world


A heavenly perfect fit

Toned and fit

'Just do it'!!


Looking at the sky

Lights eternal


My younger days were tests and essays

But my older days are finding greys!

My younger days were thinking,

Do I have the smallest waist?

But my older days I cant lose any weight!!


A former spark

Finding you on the park

Holding hands after dark


Finding you at the club

Was all I dreamed of


A kiss or emoji?

At the end of my text


I should be there

Watching you rest


Watching you in your glasses at your desk


Shakespeare sainted rhyme

I appreciate those lines


Even though they are not of my time

I understand the words,the mind


Depression being

At the throne of God


Cupids dart-the computer


Chat rooms and dating sites

Facebook comments and likes

Angelic guides


I will write a bunch of sonnets

Kiss you on your car bonnet

Feed you a strawberry punnet

Walk with you to the summit


Looking for you in the mist

Rub the lamp,make my wish

Bring you lots of gifts

My heart skips


The kiss of your name 

The sound of your voice,I am travelling

I hope God will keep me safe on the plane


Christianity 

Heartbeat of my culture

I dont care about your colour

Or your number


No comments:

Post a Comment