Tuesday 25 July 2023

Dreams in a box

 Dreams in a box,a music box


Your Angelic tone

I'm not alone!!


The wild kind


The day after sorrow

I saw an English sparrow


'My sugar sweet'-Anon


To think about him

Like he's in a film


'Heart reaching out to heart

Hand reaching out to hand'-Langston Hughes


America is a dream

So,what is your summer dream?


'An attempt to touch the twinkling light'-Zainab Uddin


Smitten with the stars

This date of ours


Pulling me in with your lantern eyes and saucey vibes


Sweet one

Lets belong


Before the sun wakes up

Let's lock the door shut!


Endings and healing

Letting go of the past


To heal is to accept


He is my daylight

Totally my type


'Lord will you grant tranquillity and calm?'

No unrest?


To be honest 

I think you are the hottest!


Childhood

Walking on stars and water


'The truth about you

The sun touches your face'-Anon


'A home in your arms

Forever under the stars'-Anon


Call it therapy

Writing away

Not listenning to what they say

Relaxing on a tropical bay

A hot sun,even in May


No comments:

Post a Comment