Tuesday 25 July 2023

I am whispering your name

I am whispering your name

I'm watching the sunset

I can feel your flame

Your heart beats across the horizon


I love you crazy,bravely

The way you saved me


Dance amongst the fireflies

Leading to the forest

The day has been the warmest

We listen to the night time,

Gorgeous cricket chorus


Riding along in the car

Blue skies

Windows down

Where all going to seaside town

I can already smell the ice cream

And hear the bell sound


In love with spring time

The blossom tree dream

Having a blossom tree in my garden

Pegging out the washing!

Cool cotton!


I want your mouth to move across my body

Show me,you love me

I want you to stroke me until I fall asleep 

Be wrapped around your legs and feet


Childhood

Remembering the good

Waiting for my mother to bring me Angel delight pud!!

Going into the garden and getting covered in mud!


The Little Piece of Paper


A blank piece of paper had a dream

Maybe in my next life I will be part of a magazine


A blank piece of paper was thrown into the fire

Maybe in my next life I'll be a songsheet for a choir


A blank piece of paper was flying in the wind

Maybe in my next life I will be saved by a pin!


A blank piece of paper turned out to be a ticket

A plane ticket infact,I wonder who will win it?!!


A blank piece of paper was waiting for some art,

A drawing, a painting of the heart


To love and be loved is the happiest thing on earth

That and watching the sea,the surf


Meeting someone that shows you your worth

Doesnt make you hurt



No comments:

Post a Comment