Tuesday 25 July 2023

Some connection

Some connection

Some human connection

The subject of your affection


'The live-long is like a dream and freckles come like a child to cream'-

John Updike


I need a field of flowers

Tulips or lavender towers

I would bring a picnic and 

Stay there for hours

Maybe a wine and a salad


'I am healed,I am whole,I am enough'-Anon


A little more sweet and lot's of heat

I love summer and those cotton sheets

Finding a spot on the beach

Getting a burnt nose and red feet!


I want to find sea glass in every colour

Run around with my sister and brother


Looking for rainbows

Looking for unicorns

Listening to the piano


NYC

Hazy heat

Listening to cab drivers beep!

The city that never sleeps!

Rushing to get a Subway seat!


To the sandy bay


Glistening water

I wish we had a beach around the corner!

When the weather is warmer


As a child

Barefoot in the garden,especially in the evening

It was so cooling and soft

And the bedding was just washed


Moonlight swim

Skinny dipping

Let's take off our clothes

Do lots of kissing


'Daybreak,a fire,a light'-Jay Whittaker


'The Angel call'-Anon


When I get signed

Sing like I did as a child


A message in flowers

Lighting a candle


I knew your name

My heart aflame,before I even met you

Before God even sent you


I am more than my depression

I am expression

Under a tree of heaven

Capable of invention

I wanna be in your protection


Swan light

As I open my curtians 

I love the summer bright

When fruit is fresh and ripe


Hungering for your soul

Waiting for your call


When we speak it feels like gold

I just want you here to hold


'Passion,thought,longevity'-Anon


You are so hot

Please dont stop

Looking in my direction

I will show you some affection


Lunar glaze

I look up,I am amazed


Iceland holiday

The bluest waterfalls

Geysers explode

And I want a hand to hold

Especially at the Northern Lights

A fluttering night


My love for you 

Is really strong

I hope yours is too,or am I wrong?

Do you feel like this is a song?

You make me feel sexy and young

You are in my lungs


God of unity

Do you believe in me?

I am on my knees

I am praying for release


No comments:

Post a Comment