Tuesday 25 July 2023

Drops of hot desire-tropical rain

Drops of hot desire-tropical rain


The sweet country

The apple tree

The smell of grass taking over me


The sweet city

So many lights shining

People are sat outside,dining


Sweet home

Let's make honeycomb


So hotly chased

I wouldnt give up on your face

I wanted to win the race

I wanted to try and taste

I wanted to run at your pace


'True mark of modesty'-Anon


I love the ones that are humble

I love the ones that dont grumble


Austrialian sounds

The didgeridoo

The sound of meat cooking on the BBQ


Austrialian sights

A jumping kangeroo

A breathing taking view


Please and thankyou to the toffee apple

My visit to New York

I didnt het to see a Gospel chapel

But boy did I walk

I must see the Brooklyn Bridge

I must see a Madison Square gig


House in grief

I miss my Grandad

Telling me to brush my teeth

Putting my shoes on my feet

Letting me sit in the drivers seat!


Will my life be forever bad?

I feel so sad


Bullied on my street

My memories are bittersweet

I just wanted to escape to the beach


Holidays

The perfect shell

Breakfast continental

The beach breeze was so gentle

I took my pad and pencil


'Lady,sweetheart,princess'-Carol Ann Duffy


'Starlight psalm-Carol Ann Duffy


My cool apple

So juicy,special

My satsuma

Each piece a lunar

My bannana 

What a charmer!


Forever why?

Did you have to die?

I was only seven

You were such a good guy


Wordlessly good


The best food you ever tasted

The hottest guy you ever dated

The most special person you ever mated


You deserve

The gold of a ring

The soul when you sing

I wanna give you everything

Portect you with my soft,soft wings


It feels like life is showering in rain

Its a game

Please unlock me from this chain

Let me begin again


I wanna travel

Be admired and desired


I want to experience 

I want the mysterious 


I dont want materials


Boys on the moon

Boys in my room

Boys chasing me on sand dunes

Riding with me on a waterflume


My children that didnt live I call

My moon children

My womb children

I just wish I had more memory

Then I could love them endlessly



No comments:

Post a Comment