Tuesday 25 July 2023

Sing and dance

Sing and dance with me

Skip and jump


I wanna feel like this love is crazy

Pretty as a daisy 

Together faithfully


My fair friend


Here's a cup of sugar

I will listen like no other


Creates a glow in the heart

Going to your concert


Scarlet berries as a child

A pure feeling of love


I'll side with you

I'll ride with you


I'd die for you

I'd fly for you


I'll survive for you

Be a guide for you


We climax together

We laugh together

I want us to travel together

And find treasure


I miss you so much

The high of your touch

I still get a rush when I see you

I guess I need you


'Love is yin

Passion is yang'--Anon


Just remember I am

Your sweetest lady

Your greatest lover

Your only true baby

A kiss and a cuddle


I need to 

Trust in the connection

Trust in your affection


I want your protection

All your attention


Mutual connection,admiration


I wanna relieve all the tension

Take you out of depression

Face you in the right direction

Introduce you to expression


I see

You are all I need 

You gave me life when life was what I feared

You gave me a smile just as my eyes began to tear

You held my hand,totally endeared


I saw you

Courageously and lovingly standing there

Hoping for your love and care


Love yourself and grow

Put on your flowershow

Watch the garden lights glow

Let everyone know


I live for your love

A secret cove

A white dove that returns to me


'A womans love is a sacred and compassionate place'-Anon


Fly to the moon

Stop hurting me 

Your killing me 

Not nurturing me

Don't even try and work on me

Bullies are circling me


Sinking into negative thoughts

I need to go on a long walk

I need somebody to shine the torch

And throw a rope


I speak with my heart

When I look at a piece of art

When I listen to a piece by Mozart

I wanna be like them

I wanna make my mark

Shine just like the stars


'Let's all unite 

In love and in light'-Anon


My nature is love

My nature is joy

My nature is peace


My mother was a singer

I held her finger


My father was a bread winner

I held his finger


My grandad came for dinner

I held his hand

Told him I wanted to explore the land


My nan,I would ring her

I held her hand

She would alway understand


A warmer way


You go away on holiday and then you return

There must be a warmer way

I already yearn


'My attitude is gratitude'-Anon


You have my smile,my voice,my touch and my time

Think about it


To understand the signs

Do I just open my eyes?


Am I a fool?

Should I be saying goodbyes?

Is he telling me lies?

Has he someting to hide?


Adventure and laughter

Don't make my world shatter


'Love is actuve,not just passion and romance

Love is behaviour.If a man lies to you,

He is behaving badly and unlovingly towards you'-Anon


He gives me a lift

Makes me wanna live


A different story

Sweet and spiritual


To reshine

To remind everyone of who you are

Your a shooting star

A racing car


My lover cooed at me

Shared his food with me


Took in the view with me

The new and old with me


My heart just grew


Glowing smile

I wanna see you all the time

Even with many hills to climb

Someone like you is hard to find


'What is my fav?

The echoes in a cave

Melodies in waves'-Anon


'I recharge my heart with hope'-Anon


Sometimes 

I feel like I'm going down a slope

I keep tripping over the skipping rope


'No lazy mind

Comes to poetry

For poetry goes

Where we are reluctant to travel

Travel we must'-Donna Goddard


'One persons words can be a healing balm

The same words from another

Can be sweet poison'-Donna Goddard


A misty memory

Have you forgotten me?

Will you listen to my plee?

Life aint so easy

Will you set me free?


Smitten with the stars

A child with a hundred toy cars

A child in a sweet shop looking up at sweet jars

Dreaming of Mars

And all the chocolate bars

A hotdog with tomato sauce!


'The world is alive with symphony and alure'-Zainab Uddin



No comments:

Post a Comment