Tuesday 25 July 2023

Looking at the simple in life

Looking at the simple in life

When a child buys a football

The happiness when they score a goal!

The happiness when they collect it from over the wall!


Sweet,nice,good

The smell of burning wood


'Here to kiss you 

Here to give you comfort

Here to be your solid ground

Here to hold you up

Keep you from falling down'-Alex Fischer


Sweet,sweet tenderness and peace

I watch the baby sleep

Her little hands and feet

It makes me feel complete


'Like the spring that makes every flower smile'-Anon


Like the wheels of the same cart

We travel together


Your gentle and little gestures last

I feel like I can let go of the past

Smell the summer

Smell the grass


'Speak up,king of my heart,speak up'-Anon


Do you remember the film Happy Feet?

Well we have happy hands

Why?

Because my hands are in your hands

Im in your future plans


We are gonna walk the sands

We are gonna cross the lands

Blow some dandelions


Sent ripples of joy

Through my body

Like a concert of Pavarotti

A perfect coffee


I say a prayer to the moonlight

I whisper at the stars

I sing a lullaby to the night

He'll show up in his car


The blackness

The numbness

Mental pain


Depression and a sensitive heart

When it feels like they are blowing you apart


'I loved you fiercely 

I loved you sincerely'-Anon


No comments:

Post a Comment