Saturday 23 March 2024

A pretty job

A pretty job

Hair,makeup,wearing a robe

Maybe a designer walking wardrobe


Driving my car down the road

Taking a pose,handed a rose


The warm wind of summer


The city lilacs

The sea has pirates

I just want the light nights


Peppermint creams

A little girls dreams


Crazy at Christmas


Presents,food and wine

People being loving and kind

Looking for the perfect find

The perfect fashion line

Its storytime!


Petals of passion

Looking for my jazzman

Looking for individual fashion


Will someone pass the baton?

Will someone light the candle?


Autumn time

Leaves of loss

Sometimes there is a little frost


I look at the sky

A fire in the sunset

I want to go to a concert

Soak in a sonnet


Unspent warmth 

I am warm and totally torn

I don't know which way is home


Unsaid love

Don't ever let love be unsaid

Follow your heart,not your head

Or their will be tears at their death bed


I look out of the window

Waiting for spring


Vibrancy and colour in everything


I wanna sing

I hate crying


Prayers and pleads


Cyprus


Cant wait to type this

Cant wait to write this


I'm in love with words

Orange trees and early birds


Anything in pairs


Every butter cup

Prayer book

I want complete good


Waterfall words


'Were it not for verse'-Anon


Tone eternity

When will they believe in me?

When will they stop freezing me?


Friendship

Founded on sweet cake

It's rejection

I never kept them


Bright and new

An outfit with matching shoes

Like a muse

But I dont want to be used


Purple curtains

Hurting and searching


Cool,translucent wave 

Will the one make their save?

I found a quartz in a cave


Listen and save

Do things homemade

I wish I was brave

I could catch a wave


I want to find a treasure map

Maybe a scroll of gold


I want to go on an adventure

I wanna be bold


No comments:

Post a Comment