Saturday 23 March 2024

A big dreamy wave

 A big dreamy wave

Finding gold in a cave

It's you that I crave

I've been in and out of a maze


I just wanna see your face

Feel my heart race

Gaze into the heavenly sky

Gaze into your eyes


'The worse thing in life is to try hard and 

get the of none 

This outcome is poisonous to the soul' E .T.Weekes


'Give thanks to every bird who tweets and every meal you eat'-E.T.Weekes


Travel


I wanna travel

Learn about ancient battles

Walk around ancient castles


I wanna travel

Go to the beach and paddle

Go to the city,bite an apple


I wanna travel

Visit the farm and feed the cattle

Sit to dinner by a candle


I wanna travel

Drive around those winding roads

Making a stop to pick a rose


This is a love letter


After we have the sex

I don't want to be your secret

Do you think of me at your desk?

Do you think of me undressed?

Better than the rest?


Everynight I fall asleep

Ocean deep

The diamond I seek

My heartbeat


Do you wanna go under the sheets?


'The rose now

The rose ahead'-Mimi Khalvati


'Your love is like a star to me'-E T Weekes


A voice

A darkness

It feels like God is heartless


Dreaming of my own place

A homely face

A saving grace




No comments:

Post a Comment