Saturday 23 March 2024

Drifting along

Drifting along the river I met

A headstrong giver

He put his coat around my shoulders 

When I began to shiver


Faithful friends

Sharing blue ribbands

Love deepens


Dateless night

Dateless every night

Searching for love

Searching for your type

Searching for some insight


With every storm and wind

When everyday begins

I'll wake you up with a kiss

Welcome you home when work has finished 


The Angel Inn


'Just listen with an open ear

And they will calm your every fear

Have you ever thought you heard

An angels soft and gentle word'-Anon


A golden gleam

Above my bed

The Angels came

My prayers answered


All I want is kisses and kindness

All the tears and pain behind us

A love that binds us


Walking along the woods I found


'Liberty's Tree'


You smiled looking at me

We carved out our names

Like they do in caves

So dreamy


My dirty theme

Strawberries and whipped cream!

Your hands are on my ripped jeans!

Your touch gives me that feeling!


I had a plan


Memory and fears 

Memory and tears


All I can do is wait for the storm to clear


From the tips of Mountains

From the tips of heaven


Waiting for Egyptian night

Belly dancing in the starlight


Crystals

'Facet,angle,colour,beauty,form'-Anon


Shooting stars

Brightcoloured cars

Going halves


'No treasure,but hope' -Anon


''My heart flows through this icy land

Come and take my lonely hand'-Online



No comments:

Post a Comment