Saturday 23 March 2024

Open your curtains

Open your curtains 

See the pretty shooting star


Open your curtains 

Nothing prettier


See the ocean

See my emotion


Chandlerville

We miss you still

Are you sat watching on Beverly hills?


'Sparkling ray of God'-Anon


A rhapsody of rest

You can lie on my chest

When our hands connect

When our lips are pressed


'Honey-melon moon 

Dripping thick sweet light'-Anon


I feel left for dead

And I water tread 


Words to say

Words to pray


A cherished role

Motherhood

Tending to a little rosebud

And eyes that flood


Hopeful spark

When you see a piece of art


My eyes glow up

My lips part

When I see you


'This love is forever

And the love is for you'-Liz Newman


Comfort,connection,community

I hope you are not using me

Please dont stop soothing me


Follow your dreams

Get to the lighthouse


'The jewel spray'-Katherine Bates


'Your mission

Your journey 

Your way up'-Anon


With genuine heart

I look at the stars 

You and me?

The future is ours

We have the power!


Enchanted lake 

Enjoying a piece of cake

A feeling I want to create

A moment I want to make


'What you do

comes from heart

comes from love'-Anon


Bedroom harmony

Your voice is charming me

Your arms are ecstacy


Morals with food

Morals with money


Time travel

My true fate

Its been such a long wait



No comments:

Post a Comment