Saturday 23 March 2024

Hurting mother

Hurting  mother


Did you ever lose a child?

Did they fly to heaven,was there no time?

Did you just want to be kind?

Show them love,empower their minds?


Or do you just miss their hand?

Or their eyes when they understand?


Feels like the rest of the world is moving

And I am still nursing and bruising 

Am I the only one thats losing?


Painting trees,mountains and the bluest seas

When its 90 degrees

I wish I had that talent over the years

Channel my tears


What can you make with a hammer and nails?

'A ship,a boat,a cupboard,a bed'-Anon


The perilous blue

The passengers,crew


I try for good

I pray for love


Depression,rage turned inwards


Time


They say time heals

But I hate how this feels


Do you remember picking me up?

Kissing my head and foot


You had sweets in your pocket

Got a fairy liquid bottle and made a rocket!


Now all I have is your grave

The tears rolling,wave by wave


I lost a Grandad

I lost a friend


I wish I could write to him

See him again

Those eyes,a diamond!


The Dream?


To have my memory

To be treated genuinely


Someone that sees the special in me

Compliments with melody


Poetry of the Lakes


Travelling up to the Lakes

Romantic photos,big houses and pearly gates


Times when I wish I could paint 

For the words I wait


My wet eyes

My upset eyes


I need to find someone wise

To tell me when opportunity will arise


Childhood memory


The smell after the rain

We can play out again!


In every dream

In every song

I think of you



No comments:

Post a Comment