Saturday 23 March 2024

Dying of schizophrenia

Dying of schizophrenia 

When nobody believes in ya


Nobody wants to pay you to work

Nobody knows how much you hurt


Everyday the demons play

The voices wont go away


You pray

The Angels will chaste them away


As Titanic set sail

Holding on to the rail


This icy land


You took my hand when I fell

No we have a story to tell


I love your smell

I'm living off purple


I make a wish at the wishing well


Releasing song into the air

Its the truth stripped bare


In the glare of the sun

I want to reach everyone


Library of scent


I go in the library it smells of old books

Poetry,romance,crime,the time that it took


I hope one day I will have the guts

To have a book on the shelf and have 

someone look!


Peonies


Favourite flower

So delicate,perfect


Would be nice to get some flowers

A lovely dreamy day with a painting palette


'Love is gorgeous but terrfiying too'

-Raquel Antonie


Lose,win

Fall,rise


To feel every pulse of life

To meet someone be his wife

But everyday the voices wouldnt be quiet 

And everyday there was no chariot 


Grandad


I wonder if he's checking in

Like smoking his cigarettes in the kitchen


I wonder if he's checking in

When I am alone,travelling


I wonder if he's checking in

When I see the sun emerging


Enchanting 


Those purple,pink houses on the mountain

And the stars above I am counting

A nice village church bell sounding

Carrying my own little lantern



No comments:

Post a Comment