Saturday 23 March 2024

How do you stay so strong?

How do you stay so strong?

Jump out of planes,do that long run?


How do you stay so strong?

Climbing that Mountain all on your own?


I want to be strong

Stand up to those that make fun

I want to be strong

Taste freedom


What is my future?

Will he turn out to be a user?


Will there be a lunar eclipse?

Will I ever kiss his lips?


Showman


I reach for your hand

I wonder,will you make everything fine?

Help me climb?

To climb and shine?


Taking my blood


Sometimes they struggle taking my blood

I just sit there hoping for a drop to come up


Sometimes they have to take it from my hand

It stings like a nettle from the ground


I have to take medication

I wanted to be amazing

Be forward facing

But your playing with my heart and mind


The Drive


Stepping into my car

Looking out for a star


It's early,the birds sing

We are going travelling


The motorway is long and boring

But we are too excited about exploring!


When we make a stop

Mum brings out the sandwiches at the service station park


We are already thinking about ice cream

Dipping in the ocean when you can see your feet


Arriving at the hotel,feeling special

Filling up on biscuits 

Buying funfair tickets!!


The Drive


Its late,there are Christmas lights all around,

We celebrate


There's Santa and his reindeer on the roof top

People on a late night shop


Fairy lights on trees

Good tidings and peace


Maybe a trip to the illuminations

Eyes lit,all generations


Driving down the golden mile

Chippy chips and a smile


Don't forget a piece of rock

Go to the amusements

You might be in luck!


'Our faces shine when we are together'-Madeline Blue


Baby stay

What if you don't remember me?

I'm erased from your memory?


Baby say

Your love will last always

That I will keep your gaze


Baby save

Just like I hoped and prayed


Dreams of the runway,someday

Dreams of the runday,someday


Fashion

Attraction

Reaction


No comments:

Post a Comment