Saturday 23 March 2024

Spring heaven

Spring heaven blossom trees!

Summer heaven big tall ice creams!

Autumn heaven jumping in leaves!

Winter heaven getting inside,finding your keys!


When youth and pleasure meet 

I wanted to dance cheek to cheek

But they made me feel stupid and weak

For the love I seek

I couldn't even speak


The heavenly way

Talking to you in the heavenly way

Making love in a heavenly way

Night and day

Our song,press play


I love you,you Indian ass!


My snogging partner!


An old soul

Romantic and whole

Always a story to unfold

Out of the cold


A song on loop

Their truth

Meet me in the kissing booth

Sit with me under the stars on the roof


In Grandads pocket

Butterscotch or peppermint?

I ask him for a sweet

He gives me a wink!

I wish he was still here


Pretty shapes on the catwalk

I wonder if they talk

I miss New York


The waltzer swirls

The butterfly swirls and swirls

I just wish I had 'some girls'

I never had a best friend


Fighting my corner

Holding out their arms


Somebody that loves me

Even when I'm heavy


A guardian of heaven

I lost you when I was seven

We played peepoo under my bedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment