Saturday 23 March 2024

Knowing the truth

Knowing the truth

Dreaming of the hospital roof


A peaceful dream

A singing swan


It's all I wanted to belong

Help me feel strong

To pen my own peace love song


I miss you,I need a tissue

I really wish you were nearby


Simply us

A kiss on the back of the bus


Hope,poetry,grace


When I look at your face

When I'm holding your gaze

I'm writing plays!!


Keeping power

Watering a flower

Building a tower

Embracing the shower


Children


'A mindful of fairy lights and fantasies'-Anon


Your like a Mountain top

A starlight stop


A right good shop!!


If I was in it for the gold

I wouldnt answer your 4am calls

Or sneak into your halls


I just wanna keep holding you

I just wanna be loyal and true


Sensations of warmth

I don't want it to haunt

I wanna find us a boat

Hide under your coat


Hit the note

Cross the moat


Looking up

A sweet tune of the moon

The stars are gathering 

The flowers abloom


In luck!!


Pretty soft things and all its healings


Love of a kangaroo!

I love the Koalas too!

That's what you find in a Australian zoo!


We once had an Australian girl come to our school

I just want my own pool!


'Neuralgia,headache,remorse'-Anon

(Pain in a nerve pathway)


I'm not sure about this path

I want to wake with a smile

I want to make it last

I want to write,put in the graft

And read this map


Respect and esteem

To realise my dream


Beautiful dream


I'm gonna bare my soul

Give you it whole


Be your aerial

Be your baby doll


Be the one that prays

Looks out to the waves


Be the girl you kiss

Your purple iris


Cause when we are together

A galaxy forever


No comments:

Post a Comment