Saturday 23 March 2024

Looking for something in the shops

Looking for something at the shops

For something that makes my eyes lightup,pop

A coffee to go in a papercup


Sweet as sunflowers


I smile at flowers

I smile at pianos

I smile at designers!


'Hollywoed'-Madeline Blue


Your softened glow at sunset

You look so perfect

Your body

I wanna learn it


My skin thrills in the breeze

I smile at the circling leaves


Someting devotional

Unconditional

Inspirational

Walking along ocean hill


Blooms and bees

Summer healings

Your feet on the grass

Opening a chilled flask


The touch of a little hand

The smile of a little face


Rebuild the music and the dream


The birds are warming up

The windows are opening up

The yellow sun is...up

Holding your morning coffee cup




No comments:

Post a Comment