Saturday 23 March 2024

Songs for a heartbeat

Songs for a heartbeat

Next to mine

Let's fall asleep together

One of a kind


Decency

Equally

Peacefully


I believe in these things, religiously


Looking up

Magic remedy

Magic art


Around a fire

Drinking,laughing,singing

Sharing a story,thats me dreaming


Someone I can invent with

Someone I have dreamt with

Someone I can nest with


The warmest shade of blue

I dreamt of the turquoise sea

Underneath me


Hurting?

Struggling for light?

Beckoning light?


Australians

Tasmanians


The summer people

The Opal hunters,dreamful


Where the sun is hot

And you can join the stars,dot to dot


And the earth waited

For God to appear,the sky to clear

To lift the fear

To dry the tears of us all

Catch our fall


Promise of truth at a Wedding

I wonder which way are they heading


All dressed up,looking beautiful

Like in a musical


Vikram

Its four years since we met

All I can say is I'm deep moon set


Smile,kiss and pray

Thats the only advise I learned on the way

I slept last night and I woke up today,

Gratefully


Lilacs along the way

The colour of dawn


Crystal waters

Pretty pebbles in my pocket


'Fair daffodils'-Robert Herrick


Meet me down the sweet lane

Even in the pouring rain


There might be berries


Walking down into the woods

There might be berries there


Walking down to the beach

I'm hoping to find treasure


My only tool is language

I only have words


God,I really want to sing

God,please lift me higher


'The river dove'-Anon


'So many stars,planets,asteriods and comets

Make us sing the praise of the Lord as sonnets'-Jasbir Sclugh


Best friend

Everything

The coffee trend

My hand I extend


No comments:

Post a Comment