Saturday 23 March 2024

Heavenly knowledge

Heavenly knowledge


When you know the answers

You feel dancer

A helicopter lander!


'The lavender was bliss,and the 

turquiose was dreams that merged with reality'-Anon


The euphoric breeze

A brush of the trees


These are the times I truly believe 

The blue seas

The cold freeze


Another round of lies?

Another round of cries?


Soft pastels

Layers of colour in the sky

An aeroplane flying by

You by my side


'A face,a look,a word

A song,a cry,a call ,a bird'-Anon


Not defined by the label

Or my wealthy neighbour


'Into the depths of pain and sorrow 

We find the strength to face tomorrow'-Anon


Emotional liberation


Walking up the stairs of the Stature of Liberty

I just want someone to believe in me 

Have high hopes for me


Finding my way with grace

With manners and a smile on my face


Keep your spirit alive,style after style

Keep your spirit alive,mile after mile


The flaring embers of your heart

Hold my hand as we walk


A canvas to paint your passion

Material to make your pattern

Knitting jumpers is back in fashion

Think of all the things you can imagine


Communication is key

Listen,listen,listen to me


Writing 

Pen flows,heart sings

Do you wanna know my feelings?


'Intellectual horizons'-Anon


My angel-guarded bed

I can rest my head


I know that you are there

I can smell the dahlia


50 calorie window!!!


Am I pretty?

Are you with me?


Will you give me your heart?

Will you give us a start?


I write a poem to show him

When I am with him,I'm glowing

Part of it is knowing,

There is only you


Which way is he going?

Which way is he growing?

I adore him


No comments:

Post a Comment