Thursday 2 May 2024

Lone flower

 'Lone flower'-William Wordsworth


'Brave flower'-Henry King


Mystery of blue

How are your eyes,the sea and the skies blue?

I want to find a sapphire,loyal and true

Look at the window view


A sunnier sky

An orange wood


The sun always does you good

Waiting for that ice cream tub

Its like you have fallen in love!


Giving people in every season

For the good of their hearts,reason

God heal them



Sitting at our table

But nobody else can see

She watches secretly

She's smiling at the children

Lots of food to fill them


Towers above

They grow so quick

Next thing they will be asking for beer and lifts

So full of spirit


He brushed his hand

A warm connection

I looked down as I felt his erection

I put my mouth on his nipples

Like a little purring kitten


Grandad,my hero


He always had time for me 

He used to que up for my ice cream

Carried me on his shoulders

Watched the A Team

Took me fishing down the stream


Turning to the light 

Just like a flower

Theres a spotlight on me

Its happy hour

I wanna be as tall as the Empire


A simple fantasy

Lied down together

He's stroking me

His eyes are like a starry night

He holds me until the morning light


The Wedding

Victorian lace

The love in her eyes

The blush on her face

Her heart must race


Darlings of my heart

Why were we pulled apart?


The purple moor


Standing over the purple moor

I want to thank the Lord

And in the distance the seashore

Begging me to come over


Dreaming towards the carousel

Todays feels special


Licking strawberry sauce from a ice cream

Riding on a train that runs on steam


But beautiful


Dead but beautiful

The pain has gone,it is peaceful

My heart is only half full

Because I want to be with you


'Successful marriage is more than finding the right person

It is about being the right person'-Source unknown


With a tender love

I fill up the bath tub

Essential oils and bubbles

The smell takes away your troubles


'She is worth more than precious rubies'-Anon



No comments:

Post a Comment