Thursday 2 May 2024

Open the eye

 

Open the eye and the ear'-Anon


There are signs everywhere,I swear


The goodnight kiss

You don't know how special it is

Whether its your love or your child

It brings peace of mind

The morning kiss

I start the day like I have found a starfish


A mothers hands

Fairy liquid soft hands


She listens when I cut my finger

She is a beautiful singer


What could be more sweet?

Flowers at the door

Chocolates wrapped up neat

Kind words in my ear

Happy tear


Sunset of the years

Our anniversary

Its actually four years

Since you stepped in


A summer garden with a fairy lantern

I love the sprinklers as evening drinkers

Sitting round a fire


Nest of happiness

I just want a little home

A blossom tree and a little lawn

A water feature

A friendly tweeter


On wings of radiant light

We had a date last night


'A dream is a high and lovely thing'-Anon


Star high

When you look into the sky and its a clear night


Love passed on from heart to heart

Sitting at the piano,playing Mozart


Dream-fishing day

I caught a lobster and a tuna fish

Gave them both a huge kiss!

I think we will serve them with a side of chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment