Thursday 2 May 2024

We softly start

We softly start

Hearts beating hard

I drop my guard 

Can you see the stars?


The melody haunts my reverie

Reverie of romance and roses and radiance


Prayer,repair

I miss your stare

Having you near


Harmonys dance

You keep me balanced

I wanna keep hold of your hands

Carry on making plans


I pray for

Another blue day

Another blue bay


I wanted to travel on my own

Please God I pray for 

'Courage on my own'


Blisses and beauties

Children creating smiles

Will that day ever arrive?


Frocks and curls

Feeling our pearls


Looking up

Dancer of the sky

 I wonder

Where do you fly?


The Orange bar


A beauty

Are you gonna use me?


One friendly sign

One friendly smile

A road of blossom trees on either side

That goes on for miles


Italia skies

Pasta,pizza,nutella on the mind!!


Awake and glow in song

Its what I wanted all along


To be held,complete and strong


Take me to a magic land

A fairy land


'Do you remember

Honey-melon moon

Dripping thick sweet light'-Anon


Sweet respite from the teeth of pain

I just want to sleep again


Making peace with myself

And my health


White wave of glory

I wanna come back with a story


Without a kiss,I question

Where is the affection?

Are you with me or just  

Waiting for the next one?


A little bit of heaven

Some reconnection


My love for you

The waters blue

Hold my hand,a smile a view

A sunset too



No comments:

Post a Comment