Thursday 2 May 2024

He smiled my way

 'He smiled my way and brought the sun'-Anon

Brought the fun


The Bible

Praise,prayer,song


Psalm 23


'Even though I walk through the darkest valley,

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me,your rod and staff,they comfort me'


Hitch a ride on a star

Or maybe a space hopper!


Collect them like crystals

The feeling is blissful


Deaf to the song of Gods loving arms 

The wisdom in psalms


Have you seen?

A old house in its sweet content

A garden of flowers

The time that they spent

The grass looking perfect

The conker tree

The apple,waiting to flourish


Shimmering wing

The butterfly thing


Flying in my teacup

I can only stop and look


'Your friendship is my lamp at sunset and my morning star'-Anon


Prayer paradise


Psalm 19.6

'It rises at one end of the heavens and make it

circuit to the other,nothing is deprived of its warmth'


No-one is deprived of his love


'The ache of loneliness

The cruel Lord'-Anon


'The lovely daffodils 

....like ballerinas whirling in the breeze'-Patience Strong


Comfort someone in distress, bestowing love and happiness


In the rains and in the mists

I will still remain in this

I will always want your kiss

I will fight for you,hands and fists


Japanese lullaby

I can smell the cooking nearby


Kind and sincere

I might of found a good one here

The road ahead has never felt so clear

I just need the strength to steer


My love

New York


My first sweet spring in New York

We used to talk and talk

The high note


A picture

'Silhuetted,between the water and the sky'-Anon


'Hot words from you'-Anon


The Magic rays


I want

The magic rays and crazy days

I wanna walk into the waves

I wanna hide out in the caves

Sit around a campfire telling tales!


I wanna get my own real piano

It will feel natural


'Give yourself a chance,dont start the morning with a sigh;

turn that frown into a smile and have another try-Patience Strong


Two voices

'Bad spirit fills you with despair

Good spirit lifts you on pinions of prayer'-Patience Strong


'A song-a line of poetry-a sermon or a flower;will seem to hold some

special meaning in the darkest hour'-Patience Strong


Garden of memory

Do you remember making rock pools with me?

Sitting on the swings?


Suffered all alone

Did you ever feel you suffered alone?

That you couldn't find a warmth?

Everywhere was freezing cold


'Candle gleam'-Anon


'Your alive ,my candle'-Carlo C Gomez


For leaves that crunch

Friends round for lunch


'Helped when I was weak

Help me face toward the peak-Helen Lowrie Marshall


'The daffodils begin to dance today'-Patience Strong



No comments:

Post a Comment