Thursday 2 May 2024

You are the one

 'You are the one I am lit for'-Lucille Clifton


On my mind

On my lips

Do you wanna undo my zip?


Courage and boldness

Funny how they want to control us


One minute they wanna hold you

The next they go and cold you


A true friend

'A friend loves at all times'-Anon


My strong place?

I think its the ocean

Waves laping,I'm not quite as broken

My heart is less swollen


You see my heart and you are with me


Making love like gentle doves


I wanna order a Sub

Be woed with a rosebud


A great full life

Someone to hold at night

Make up after a fight

Am I looking for twilight?


Gathered my courage and spoke

Performing poetry in hope


Good,true,right and lovely

Smiling at the stars above me


Just waiting for you to hug me


Going on a diet

I'm afraid of want and hunger


God

The great sight

The great light


Dirty sexy poem


I can smell the spice

Coming up the stairs,three flights

I'm carrying kebabs and beers for the night

Gonna lie here with you till sunrise


Joy in my day

Let s go on the train

Visit places of fame

Past and pain

Or just the seaside


You are

'Delivering essentail oxygen to every cell of my body'-Anon


A particular smell I love


Burning wood

Flowers

Cooking in the kitchen

Cooking on the BBQ

Fresh linen on the washing line

Vanille candles


A mist dissipating


The sky is now clear

Birds I can hear

I might even see a deer

Looking over the edge of a pier


Psyches and souls in the graveyard


'See the moment as a gift a moment of stillness'-Anon


Whats happening around and within you?


'Quiet the mind and the soul will speak'-M Jaya


Picturing it

Dreaming it

And writing it!!


My dreams are so important

They are how I deal with the moment

I write it down for enjoyment



No comments:

Post a Comment