Thursday 2 May 2024

My smile,genuine

My smile,genuine

When I saw those little penquins


My smile,genuine 

When I started the engine


My smile,genuine

Watching Friends,again!


My smile,genuine

As a child imagining 


My smile,genuine

Taking the view in


The Poetess

Passion charges through me


'Angels are all around us

Feel their whisper in the air'-Leonard Michelle Irnzarry


'My lover,my partner,my saviour,my life-Leonard Michelle Irnzarry


'Smiling moon in the sky

of lovely gems ever so high'-Leonard Michelle Irnzarry


When I am with you

I'm gliding through the stars

Singing to pianos and guitars

Hiding out in the garage


Relationships

Will the sunshine or the rain win?

Are you looking for some kindling?

I wish that I was singing


The beautiful rosebud

The peaceful dove


'Where that perfect seashell is just out of reach'-Anon


He is beyond a day dream

Floating down a little stream


He takes me to the ocean

Reads my emotions


He holds out his hand

My heart expands


Simplistic bliss

A cuddle,a kiss

The sky,a purple pinkish


'What a masterpiece our cosmos is from

cell to galaxy,theres oneness in all'-Matt Buonocore


We are the lanterns and the brave

We are the surfers on the waves

We are the musicians playing to the very end


'The only way to heal is to express and the only way

to release is to be honest'-Matt Buonocore


The magic of the canvas

The magic of the dancers

The magic of Santa

The magic of the anklers


The magic of the Panda!



No comments:

Post a Comment