Thursday 2 May 2024

Writing hope

Writing hope

Its how I cope

Now and then a little joke

Devoting myself to love


Filled with honeycomb

Leyland Market when I was small

I used to look for buttons and material

To make clothes for my dear doll


'Love is love

Love is content'-Anon


While the sun shines


We will go to the park

We can run or we can walk


Build a boat in the sandpit

Have a game of footy in your kit


Go go high on the swings

Queing up for ice creams


Climbing up the slide

Sitting on a train ride


While the sun shines


We could fill the paddling pool

Blow alot of bubbles

Get out the waterguns

Laugh and wait till the ice pops are done


Is there a song?

Do I have to travel miles to belong?

I'm afraid,I dont feel brave

Watching a building wave


Everynight,I pray

To be out of harms way


Why is it so hard?

Anxiety,reality,my heart


Evening soup

Evening dress

Evening suit

Or maybe a night spent reading a book


Love in the artist 

Love in the smartest

Love in the darkest day

You helped me find my way


Evening hues

Morning hues

Today will be beautiful


I open my window

Pastel colours

Happy lovers

Or newly single


Sweet together

I want to hold your hand forever

I used to work down in a cellar

Now I wish I was more clever


That I didnt peril on any level


My ray of light

We are so alike

Would you save me in a fight?


Vikram

My cherished man

I hope you understand

You are my only dance

My only solace


Heres a star to guide you

Heres a flower to smile to

Heres a crystal to dazzle you


The Wizard of Oz

Over the rainbow

Rainbow in my soul

I want to grow up tall

And land that role


'Be authentic.Be yourself and work at places that

really welcome who your are

Leave your fingerprints'-Karen Lynch


'But love is my strength day after day'-Anon


Your inner fight

Your human ride



No comments:

Post a Comment