Thursday 2 May 2024

Say this to yourself

Say this to yourself

'I am of value'


I will take you 

Where it will be warmer

Find us a little corner


Search for meaning

Universal love


'Fiery red between the mountains'-Robert Mason


Warm love surround

Sitting at the fire

Warm love found

What do you desire?


I wanted to be a traveller

I am singing your song across the air

I just want us to be together

I want to be your defender


Forever being loyal to only you

Can you make that promise to?


'Your velvet lips pressed against mine'-Emma Hogan


The queen flower

The teen flower


Pretty dress

The long flowing hair

I wanted to be a Barbie

It was my prayer


But be yourself

Be a warrior


Stroking,caring,kissing

A space in my bed,missing


Starving for your presence

Our forbearance


Little hands

Little toes

Little clothes


Little voices,parents applause 

Little stories and soft throws


'A flame unkindled 

A dream unfulfilled

Yearning for affection

Yet feeling chilled'-Michelle Harverson


'The twinkling light high above

Remind us of the power of love'-Michelle Harverson


Storms making ghosts

Raising the coast

The heavens have spoke


Shouting from the roof tops

I have found my true love

Found my way through the fog

A safe spot


The pieces fit

I love him to bits

My eyes are lit


A blossom special


A house with a blossom tree

Neat grass that is shiny

A garden feature,so healing


Quiet wishing


I prayed we were together

In a field of yella

We watched the interstellar


We were calmed and consoled


Tears at bay

I think about you everyday

Our next holiday


Mental health

Fewer thorns and hurdles

The mind to do some wordles


The intelligence of a surgeon?

I just want a nice day on Worden


Babies in their milky bliss

I just wanna give them a kiss

Watch them every minute


You are


The oxygen of my day

I cannot turn away

Like some great ray

You make me smile

Its heaven to me


Stuff on love

I need to tell you 

Thankyou for your love

I feel like a movie star dancing,

Like an open bud


Look around you

There will always be something

A sunny sky,a butterfly


The Colour Purple and appreciation

The beauty of Gods creation


'An attitude of gratitude'-Anon


'Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give

your whole heart and soul to it'-Buddha





No comments:

Post a Comment