Thursday 2 May 2024

It feels like a hundred showers

It feels like a hundred showers

Without any shelter

I wish I had super powers

To find a helper


Why do we go on holiday?

Because it is magically warm!!


Love is a blossom

Love is a dance

Love is a dream

Love is a rainbow

Love is a treasure

Love is a songbird

Love is a lighthouse

Love is a butterfly

Love is a mountain

Love is a photograph

Love is a adventure


A melody to be heard

A heart in prayer


I want to face my fears

Be strong as a pillar


Mental illness

It hurt the whole day

Everyday


'A strong woman works out everyday

Pride in her appearance she portrays

But a woman of strength kneels to pray

Her soul in shape,God leading the way'-Luke Easter


'Writing is to heal the crisis of my spirit'-Mayeena Rose


It takes a blue sky full of loving stars'-Mayeena Rose


I am your warm lighthouse

You little sweet small mouse


You make me wanna bounce up and down

Twirl in a Cinderella gown


Accept my word

Cherish my truth


You play me like a little lute

Your so cute


I love 

'Feminine energy'

I wish someone would support me

Instead they haunt me


Going back to snapshots of warmth

Feel those vocal cords


Romantic strawberries

Shining,rhyming strawberries


Lots and lots of cream

Like a rockpool dream



No comments:

Post a Comment