Thursday 2 May 2024

Like a summer breeze

Like a summer breeze,divine

You really are like sunshine


'Violet air'-Anon


My Fire-Opal

You shine after nightfall

A story from the Bible


'Im sparkling too'-Anon


'We met

We found

We laughed

We loved

We transformed'-Anon


'A heart burning like the centre of the sun'-Anon


You are my earth

A sea of stars


I am you Angel

You bring everything I need to the table

I wanna be your cradle


'Aura of delight'-Anon


Loves Lamp

We watch the sunset

Our fingers interconnect

Just us on the planet


'The sweet nectar of now'-Anon


Yesterday is done

Tomorrow we will have sun


Looking for eyes of genuine love

A heart that is surely good


Kids spirit

Alive and in it!!


Silent fears,being alone for life

Silent tears,always left out

Silent years,I really wanted to shout


May your holidays be


The harmony of days

Beautiful secluded bays

Basking in the sunrays


I witness heaven in sunsets

I witness heaven in your scent

I witness heaven in your presence



No comments:

Post a Comment