Thursday 2 May 2024

Such a treasure

Such a treasure

My niece and nephews

I hope they would come to me if they got the blues

A listening aunt,caring,understanding muse


Waltz in my heart

123,123

Above in the stars

Will you be with me,be with me?


True and honourable and right

I pray for it every night

Someone will appear out of the twilight


Motherhood is.....

'Know when to be wind in your child's sails

and when to calm the waters'

It is not until you become a mother

that your judgement slowly turns to compassion and

understanding'


Valuable pieces of artwork

Stuck to the kitchen cupboard

Drawings and paintings of Angels and rainbows


Mum,Dad,Grandma,Grandpa,Nan

A sister,a brother,all holding hands


The test is trust

And is he just?

We cant survive on lust

Or giving each other stuff

There has to be love


Fashion

A gorgeous example

But I don't think I' be happy on a runway unless

I was dancing

Unless I was enchanting


But I understand how fashion can be used

'To renew your spirit'

Wearing that beautiful dress for a matter of hours or even minutes


Window shopping at a fashion show

Sitting on the front row


'The fundamental job of a toddler is the rule the universe'-Anon


Mums perfume and brownies

The smell of bacon from the kitchen

Totally bewitching 

Mum making us dresses, perfect stitching


I don't wanna hurt your bubble

I want you to be happy

I don't want you to struggle

I want your life to be a good one


As a child I would say

I can draw anything with my purple crayon

On the wall and on the table

A little haven


Relationships

Are you talkin or walkin?

I haven't heard from you for a while

Are you with another girl?

I am out of my mind

I wanna be real but I wanna be kind


An Angel

An Angel comes to comfort the lost

When you enter the building and you feel the frost

Just a bunch of snobs


I have forgiven what seemed unkind


An arch of stars

A gateway to another universe


Can you feel our joining hearts?

Who knew you were on the cards


Purple peonies

My favourite flowers

So plush,so many powers


Across the blue

I am waiting for you

Are you thinking it too?


I am totally glued to your picture

I would come to see you if I was a little richer

You are stuck in the states

But I'm gonna do what it takes

To keep us talking,soulmates


No comments:

Post a Comment