Tuesday 20 February 2024

Flame of creation

Flame of creation

Chinese and Indian


The beach sings

I can hear the waves and mermaids

The beach gives me wings!


Sundays

A rest and a roast

I love carrots and swede the most!


Easter

The magic of your presence

I wanna go on egg hunts!


Travel

I want to see the capitals

Find my own ceramic cup


I dream of

Kissing infront of a naked flame

Making love in the rain


Escaping somewhere on a plane

Saying your name,again and again

Holding hands like a paperchain


Valentines

When its beautiful and mutual


My ideal relationship?


Kisses always

Flowers just because


'Drawn to you like a magnet'-Anon


'Fun,excitement,spontaneity,intimacy,connection,passion,

romance'-Che Amour


Daydream coffee

Writing in a note book

Writing from my gut

I feel so lucky

Spooning out the froth!


'Whats the chance

You'd be the one for me

The one that makes my heart dance

The one that holds the key'-Anon


The view is always beautiful 

When you smile at me

Like looking at a paradise

A pink blossom tree


'I smile at the stars

I know wishes can come true'-Anon


Guarded heart

He made me fall apart

I should have seen it from the start

A bleeding dart


Your reaction when I dress up

Dreams of holding you

Drops of dew


'Your love is the beat in my heart'-Internet


I am your heart and soul


Depression is a silent killer

Crying into my pillow

I just want to be a winner

Is there any glimmer?


Drinking stars at night in order to survive 

To feel revived


Everytime you look my way

My heart beats faster,louder

What do I say?


'When I look at you.I can feel it

I look at you and I am home'-Finding Nemo





No comments:

Post a Comment