Tuesday 20 February 2024

Like Maya Angelou,still rise

 'Like Maya Angelou,still I rise'-Anon


'Come and be my baby'-Maya Angelou


I think you are the bravest

I think you are so courageous 

Living in LA alone

Without a single soul


'I want to know you

I want to learn you

I want to love you'-Angel Nicole


The scent of pink blossoms

The feel of light cotton


Getting nearer to the sea

I love the warm breeze

I almost feel teary

Its a holiday with palm trees


The smell of fish and chips

Looking out for a pirate ship!

Or finding treasure to make us rich!!


Your lifeline

The compass you need


'Your superpower is refusing to give up'-Christy Ann Martine


'Courage has become my rising sun'-Christy Ann Martine


'Like a whisper amid the thunder

A helping hand when your going under'-Christy Ann Martine


Beautiful heart in search of healing

A heaven like stars on the ceiling


I have a feeling

Youll be stealing my heart


A twinflame


Luminous heart

Climbing the charts

Racing go-karts

Sharing jam tarts


I pray for strength 

Strength greater that my fears

To dry my tears

Somebody has to hear

Somebody has to help me steer

I need a career 


'Wrap me in the softest love

I have ever known

Show me that I am not alone'-Christy Ann Martine


'Sometimes you find forever in a kiss

And thats when you discover magic exists'-Christy Ann Martine


My temple of love


The Swan and Dolphin pub 


'A soulmate constellation'-Christy Ann Martine


Ecstatic union


Your home

Your cherub

Your magical stone


Warm soup

And a poetry book

Somebody out there is playing the lute!


When we are together

The juice of me and you


I feel like I'm in heaven

The sky is sweetly blue



No comments:

Post a Comment