Tuesday 20 February 2024

Waking up to a song

 Waking up to a song

A frothy coffee on your tongue


Travelling to work feeling like you belong

Feelinng attractive old and young


Today is a new sweet day

Home or away


I look at my nephew playing along

Where do we lose it?

Is it all the problems?

We need to keep our imaginations

We need to tell stories for salvation


Just not deep enough


Thats the impression you get

Theres not enough writing 

But your figure has to be perfect

But its not over yet


What is your void?

Did you get destroyed?

Do you drink,eat too much?

Do you do drugs?

You dont need to feel empty

Let someone fill you with love


Are you in love?

Or are you in fear?


I'm not a believer in too many things

Even though I'm excited about what Santa will bring


There are people in the world with

Basic needs

Still doing good deeds

It makes my heart unfreeze


'Sing it loudly

Shout it proudly'-J.Lynn


If the roles reversed 

You would know how it hurts

If I did the same to you

if I left you alone in a city you didnt know

Would be scared and miserable?


'Let your strength be your torch'-J Lynn


When a piece is still missing

I just want a good kissing


Down at the beach

I'm wearing a rubber ring around my waist

Running and running,being chased!

Sand sticking to my feet and face!

Eating ice cream,I love the taste!!


Looking at the waves on the sand

Working on a little tan

When you dont particularly have a plan!


A blossoming joy

When a child is born

Smiling at the crack of dawn

Lighting up your home

The day is already warm


A name

A loves sweet flame


Bathed in sunbeam

Seeking peace


I like storms

Especially when I'm inside and warm

I listen for the thunder and lightning

But it doesnt feel fightning

It's romantic


When I wake with a poem on my tongue

Its makes me happy

I can carry on


A dreamers stare

Then I look for you everywhere

In the same air


Underneath the silky moon

Somebody whistles my tune!

Somebody dances from night to noon


Puts a smile on my face

To feel accepted


I pray,this year,I will celebrate

Lose this fucking weight


To experience passion

Unlike all before

To once again,have a srong core


'I felt a rainbow arrive'-Rachelle Allen


They make you feel shame

Make you hide away

They tell you are the same

And you hate everyday


A love thats lets you win

A love thats pure and genuine


Lucious water


A mother and daughter

Off to sunny Cyprus 

A lovely surprise

Looking forward to the sunrise

Cocktails by the poolside


I believe

I kind face is a pretty face

And dont forget to smile

Have your own style


Have a child

Travel many miles

No comments:

Post a Comment