Tuesday 20 February 2024

Pure,classical,botanical

Pure 

Classical

Botanical


You can see peace in a person

When they are their best version

You can see peace in a person

When you can see they are certain

You can see peace in a person

When they feel safe and you observe them


With love and light

With eyes bright


'I am in wonder of all creation

Everything is a gift'-Matt Burnocore


Someone that loves to explore

To see the ocean,the stars and more


There's lots to look for

Mountains and waterfalls

Hearing the birdcall


You are the one I hold dear

The truth and the love I keep here


Let intuition take the reigns

When your in trouble

When your in pain

It never seems to stop,the rain


'When you look at me I am kissed with a gaze'-Anon


'It's kindness in a person,not beauty,

which wins our love'-Anon


Rekindle the great


'Love is sweet when it's new,

but sweeter when its true'-Anon


Fruit adventure

Happiness is feeling loved


'Love is sweet,delicate,dreamy,an eternity of gorgeous moments'-Anon


'Even though we are far apart

I love you dearly with all of my heart'-Anon


Papa red


Papa angry

Papa red

I hide under the covers in my bed

Or under the stairs or in the shed

I hold on to my doll and little ted

Make sure my prayers have been said

The Angels are circling around my head


I wish that I could fly

Rainbow in the sky


Eyes of flame

The old sundial


The purple meadow

The soft moonlight


You need a woman's hand to guide you


The world is a puzzle

For the heart muscle

I just want a kiss and a cuddle

As problems go,I always seem to have double

There must be a light at the end of the tunnel

Why does it seem like everyone is in a couple?


I just wanna make someone chuckle


Because I love you,my nights are no longer dark

I feel forgiven for my scars

You have listened to my heart

I'm flying like Amelia Earhart


When you smile,I melt inside

Like all my demons have been shot and died

I get up in the morning and I want to rise

I don't need to hide


A lost bird


When I was at college I was a lost bird

I stood in the canteen stuck for words

Everyone seemed to stand in pairs

I looked around for a spare chair

I was so worried about what to wear


Memory

Together forever tea

When my friend came over for tea

Or just sat down with my family


A beautiful blur


Undeserved experiences

Being abused as a kid

Being shouted at,whatever you did

Being abused by a man

Feeling like no-one will understand


A gorgeous world


I go into the travel agents

Dreaming of a holiday

I sit at my desk being patient

Counting down the days


Will I find

Roses,sunshine,magic?

Or sat at the bar,alone,tragic


A character of kindness

Come with me where no-one can find us


Let's find us a special place

Somewhere I can memorise your face


No comments:

Post a Comment