Tuesday 20 February 2024

I believe there are gems in heaven

I believe there are gems in heaven

The people that have left us and

the things I want to tell them


Things that would make them laugh

Ask them,

Am I walking on the right path?

How long do you think my life will last?


'A place to grow

A place to live

A place to love

A place I cherish'-Louise Belanger


Your reflection on the water

Beating in my heart

Hold me in the dark


Reading more

Reaching the shore


'The sun and sand go hand in hand

The sound of constant waves

There's a smell of salt in the air

The ocean is seen through a haze'-Marie Matheny


'Come to the beach 

Where the ocean is blue

And the little smooth waves 

come running at you'-Lucy Bergos


Lighthouse day dreams

Looking at the high seas


I pray to God

Bedtime confessions

Asking for blessings


'You can alter your perception

And chose to see beauty'-Anon


Solace in the moon


Watching the sea

Ebb and flow of our connection


I wanna be in your protection

You have given me resurrection


The centre of your affections

Are we walking in the same direction?


The ever-watchful moon

Shining in my room

I attempt to count the stars

And make up a tune


Please God heal my wound

Stop me reaching for the dessert spoon


Waiting lovingly

Time and understanding


I dont need a degree to see

What my destiny will be


Let's just curl up

Infront of the TV

Skin on skin warming me


'I burn for you'-Anon


'I wanna make this homely'-Anon


My special person

Loving you whole

I never thought I would meet you at all

I didnt have to worry if you would call

It felt so natural


You are something

You are something magical




No comments:

Post a Comment