Tuesday 20 February 2024

'Nothing tastes better'

 'Nothing tastes better than being on your own side'-Rupi Kaur


Bus in motion 

Sat down,stood up

Windows open,windows shut


Don't forget your bus stop

Why did I do a big shop?!


Listening to the ocean

Letting go of bleeding emotion


The Solar Return

Holidays


Maybe we will go back next year

Order another cocktail and beer

The sound of laughter and the ocean is clear

Walking along the harbour and pier


Waiting for love to appear


'Pee pee in the sea sea'-Childrens book Idea


God I pray 

To keep me strong and eat healthily

To exercise and write away

Earn some real money


You took my hand

Took me all over the land


'Love is a longing to really be heard'-NicolE Dake


Voices together

A whisper of magic

Join in the dance


'Follow your dreams

Follow your star

Trust in the future and be who you are'-Nicole Dake


'Love is a dance

Love is joy

Love is freedom'-Nicole Dake


The contentment of serenity

Watching the sea


I want you next to me

And when I look out of the window

A pink blossom tree

When you turn your key


Time by the shore

Time to restore


Water so pure

You have to adore

Dipping in your toe


I planted the seds of my dreams

I just need self-esteem


'Take my hand

Take a chance

May I be the one

to have this dance'-H T Night


Meeting you was so unexpected

Immediately I felt accepted


Protected

Resurrected

Nested

Rested


The sunshine you

The sunshine me


Waited for a purple Angel

A great day


Different flowers

Different powers


I'm still in love with New York towers

Staying up for hours and hours

No comments:

Post a Comment