Tuesday 20 February 2024

A beautiful introduction

 A beautiful introduction

Under your seduction

A volcanic eruption


Happy to be in your sun


I'm here to keep your body warm

I don't want you to be alone


'The moon without stars

A sun without heat

A planet without life'-Anon


A flower in my hair

Lets rise together


'All accepting 

All loving

All seen

All hugging'-Michaela Burns


'Accepting my body

Accepting my story

Accepting my beauty'-Michaela Burns


My passion ignites

Dressed up for the night


When I am with you

It's a sensual ride

I close my eyes


'O soft embalmer of the still night'-Anon


Following dreams

Following moonbeams


To experience bliss

To take a risk

My favourite thing to do is kiss!


I open the curtains 

The glimmering


Love is so good

Like burning wood

Like a shooting star in the sky

It makes me wanna fly


So please don't make me cry

Be that 'far away' guy


I don't want to be your little secret

I want you to be proud when we meet up


It's coming up to Valentines

I want to embrace you a thousand times!


No comments:

Post a Comment