Tuesday 20 February 2024

My blanket buddy!

 My blanket buddy!!


'My heart is like a lone lighthouse'-Rajendra Sarar


Each line is a tender kiss for you

Each line is a little wish too


You are so far,the brightest star

Now I'm alone at the bar

But keeping my honour


I wanna be nearby

The very air you breath

I wanna be beside you

Be everything you need

I am trying to make you see

You can achieve


Unique song


Wanna form a band with you

Turn the skies all blue

And make the stars shine through


I want to sing the truth

Ignite the youth


'The gold of the evening sky'-Penny Luker


Princess day date


If you were here

We could flow into a river

When you open up your eyes,you glitter


My dear bird

I listen to you chirp

Before I go to work


You make me day hurt less

You make me feel so blessed

Looking forward to all the sunsets


The air is fresh

I hope you are warm in your nest


This is my talent

This is my ballad for you


I wanna make you breakfast in bed

Play with the hair on my head


Fill the bath with rose petals

Give you a massage with hot stone pebbles


Show me your cherubs!!


'Snuggle star'-Childrens book Idea


With your sun and blue skies 

Would I have a happier life?


I wanna walk to the beach everyday

My feet in cold sand,watching the waves


I wanna look for crystals and treasures

I wanna look for shells and pebbles


I wanna build a big campfire

Sing a song and drink cider


In a calmness

I would watch the ocean

Write you letters of devotion

Maybe I will see a dolphin


Young flowers


Working in a nursery

Children full of purity 

Lots and lots of diversity

Running around like worker bees!


I pray to him

Its heavens decision


'Love you with an endless grace'-Anon


'My hot geyser'-Vikram!


Ticket out of depression


I want to be your ticket out of depression

I want to give you countless blessings

I want to show you the heavens

Give you all of my protection


'Pink dreams shining'-Anon


I want our love to be

Endless and undying

Please dont give up trying


I feel like Im flying next to you

The sunis always rising because its true


I can feel

The sound of love in your chest and I rest


Cushions and Onions


Why do you make me cry?

I dont know if you lie

I took the step and I didnt fly

I cant live with myself unless I try 

They think that I shouldnt have dreams

But I cant think of anything else to make me heal

I need to keep following this stream

Do you think the Angels hear me?


I dont have anyone to talk to to run to

I really wanna help

There must be somebody,somebody meant

I dont want the world

I just wanna mean the world to someone


Not cry into a cushion

Like I'm peeling an onion


No comments:

Post a Comment