Tuesday 20 February 2024

Show your heart

Show your heart

I wanna feel your lips part

A piece of art

Its how everyday should start

Its my every thought


Relationships


In sunshine and in shadow

Will you love me when I'm mad though?

Will you hold me when I'm sad though?

Will you kiss me when I'm old and fat though?


Sane and sweet 

The messages I don't want to delete

My racing heartbeat

I wanna save you a seat


'Of green days in forests and blue days at sea'-Robert Louis Stevenson


A glimmering girl 

In the swimming world

I'm so proud of you Sophie

Take your twirl


I am searching for 

A perfect friendship knot

A perfect friendship spot


To see my fair prince

I cant think of anyone since we met

Wanna see a sunset?

In a flying jet?


Our bedroom is

A complete erogenous zone


The beautiful face of day


The sun in the morning

The squirrels are quickly crawling up the trees

Dreaming,

There's a warm breeze

I can hear him rattle his keys


Wondering,

How can I please this man?

Naked with food in my hand!!


Youth Work


I want to save people

Give them a time to cherish forever

Pull them all together

And make friendships to remember


'Cuddling,kissing,warm,just right'-Anon


Perfect light

It's just an illusion

I'm full of confusion

I try not to be a gluten


Touching preferred

But I have your sweet words

I hear the birds

Magpies in pairs


Reaching for more

First on the dance floor

I just want to explore

Have control of my core

Chose the right door


'Lightning in your lips'-Anon


A tender kiss is needed

Your eyes are neon lit

I don't want to quit


A night of song

A night of tongue



No comments:

Post a Comment