Tuesday 20 February 2024

Orange streams

Orange streams

I wanna follow the sun

Do a park run

And stay young


Wintertime

Diamond sparkles on the bin

Matching my top with sequins


Snow covering the garden

A snowman wrapped in tartan!


Lights looking like a city of butterflies

I watch from the plane window


Or staring at the sunrise

Trying to take a photo


Japanese silk

Cinderella dress

A long velvet cape!


Like a moth to a flame

I wanna know your name

I wanna see if we are the same


They open like flowers,his lips

My heart is doing flips

Rescued in a air lift


Presents under the tree

A selection of wine and cheese

Salted nuts in a dish

A Christmas kiss


A Christmas star in the window

Waiting for the sound of bells jingle


Eyes sparkle like icicles round the table

We think about Jesus in his stable


Mother cooks like an Angel

The food on our plates looks like a rainbow


Sat at the table with family

All the sequins you can wear

A beautiful spiral in my hair

Happy to be together


Lighting up the Christmas pudding

And lots of cuddling!!


Life's songs and its problems


I wish you were here

Instead of these tears


That same soul

That makes me whole

Makes me unafraid of the trolls

Treats me like undiscovered gold

Has a magic hold


My heart is broken

It has nothing to float on


Rehealed heart

Rewheeled cart

A reworked art


'A sunset pair in the sunset air'-Anon


'The sunset,woven of soft lights'-Anon


The gift of rain


I pray for Africa 

The gift of rain

They still sing and dance,despite the pain

Putting smiles on our faces

How unimportant fame is


In the soft night

The owl made his maiden flight

And in the day

The birds sang to our delight


'Hope is a thing with feathers'-Emily Dickinson


'A light golden evening'-Anne Brooke


My warm cocoon

In my bed,in my room


The birds are singing

It's a musical sky

I wanna be like them

I wanna fly


I feel like a happy blossom with you

I can face any problem its true


I feel like I'm on the rise

Even with my size

I hope what we have doesn't die


The forever river

In the trance

May we always have this dance


Poetic screams

Amethyst dreams


The white day,the white snow day

Putting our hats and scarves on to play


Making a snowman,rolling away

Riding down the hill on a sleigh!


Meet you at 

The old spirit tree


The moon is purple

But my heart still hurts though

Your not here,theres nowhere to run to

I'm going in circles

My love is thermal


I have a fantasy of bliss

The perfect kiss

My biggest wish


I will think more of you,not less


A warm fire and warm company

Do you think we will ever have our own family?

With a son and a daughter,happliy?




No comments:

Post a Comment