Tuesday 20 February 2024

Voices stabbing

Voices are stabbing my brain

Calling my name

I am captive,in a chain


I feel you

Feet to feet,your heartbeat


There's only you and I weep

I cant sleep

Nobody else got this deep

Is it wrong to be so weak?

Your so sweet

Your words complete

Yours to keep


My dream house

The sweet blossom tree

I light up when you speak to me


A union of smiling faces

Taking us to magical places


Place of love,right here

Don't ever feel any fear

Don't ever shed a tear


I open my Bible


Message from God

The day that Jesus shed his blood

The man of truth and love

Supporting us,above

The beauty of a rosebud


That message that makes you smile

Keeps you going that last mile


Message


I've gotta say this

I only want a kiss,love and bliss

To clear the mist

Answer every wish


I wanna make you a fine dish

Or a sandwiche!!


I wanna camp up in the sticks

Share a campfire,sing some hits


I wanna travel,turn on the switch

I wanna read the romantics


I wanna sleep next to you

Take care of you,be yours true


I wanna keep hold of your hand

Walk with you in the sand


Be the person that understands

Wear your wedding band


I want deep worthiness

My bestiny


Do I get forever?

It's been the darkest weather


Autism 

Too attentive senses


I want a star figure


Bakes and snakes


Scared of the oven,snakes are a problem

I'm just waiting for the trees to blossom

Cant wait to make pancakes and tossem!!

I need to work on my waist and bottom!


How do I describe the voices?

They are phantom

No-one can prive you even hadem!

Like when you jump at a shooting canon


Clouds and Flies


Just because it's raining you dont need to be sad

Just because there's a fly in your house,

It aint all that bad


Just because there's a cloud in the sky

Just because there's a wasp nearby

You dont need to cry

They will pass you by


I love words,singing birds



No comments:

Post a Comment