Tuesday 20 February 2024

The Window Seat

The Window Seat


Looking out for lavender fields

And deep blue seas

Looking out for sunsets

Somewhere we can nest

I can smell your scent

Attached to you like an magnet

I wanna see the buildings all lit

Go shopping for a new outfit

Its you that I miss

Especially in the cloudy mist

My heart must risk

I am complete with your kiss

Looking out for you at the airport

Those eyes,that smile,the way you walk

Looking out in a taxi

Feeling you getting handsi!

Taking in the scenary

Everyday begins with you and me

Looking out of the hotel

There's a pool and a jacuzzi

I wanna light some candles

Be your only Angel

Play with your hands across the table

Protect me when I'm afraid though

Hold me in a cradle

Listen when I say so

Look up and see the rainbow

Cover me with your raincoat

Looking at a city lit up by street lamps

Feelings of romance

I dream of you holding both my hands

As we closely dance


Christmas


Looking out for Santa Claus 

And the brightest stars

Whole mines of gold

A special story told

Coming in from the cold


Starlight overhead

Get out of your bed

The skies a morning red

Don't lie in there playing dead

Smell the fresh bread

And the flowers I have sent


Fond kiss

No cloud in the sky


'How delicious is the winning 

of a kiss at love's beginning'-Thomas Campbell


A lantern alot

You light everything up

I wanna write and write

And fill up your cup

Kiss you from head to foot


In the atmosphere

Wishing you were here

I want to shed a tear

Yes my dear

I wont see you till next year

Cant wait to be near



No comments:

Post a Comment