Tuesday 20 February 2024

Sunset and freckles

Sunset and freckles

Wearing shells and petals


Sugarcane in the rain

Sugarcane for the plane,the train

Walking down the lane


Sugarcane for my flame


'Enchanting images in the sky cause delight'-Anon


Like waves he took me off my feet

Totally amazed 

I felt like I could speak


Love is the final destiny

Confess to me

Your dreams and fears

What you have been waiting for all those years

Your love endears


The sun was out and now there is the darkest clouds

If we got married would you obey your vows?


Everyday I promise to hear you out

And appreciate what we have found


In your eyes

In the palm of your hand


To fly purely like a dove


'Living in a judgmental haze'-SL Conduite


Understanding finds its way

I wish I was with you today


Walking alone 

The thrill when you phone

We should have our own home


Reading your letters

Wearing your sweater

I miss you

I miss you


'Depression is silent

You never hear it coming and suddenly

it's the loudest voice in your head'-Rupi Kaur


'While everyone else was living their life

in colour depression froze me in place'-Rupi Kaur


'I want the vitality of my life back;-Rupi Kaur


'The need to survive lit a fire in me'-Rupi Kaur


'I am trusting the uncertainty

and believing  I will end up

Somewhere right and good'-Rupi Kaur


'You lose everything

When you don't love yourself

and gain everything when you do'-Rupi Kaur


You are the light

I will fight your fight


Out of the dark

A spark

Sounding like Mozart

Tasting the jam tart


'Im breathing arent I 

thats gotta be a sign that

the universe is on my side

If I ve made it this far

I can make it all the way'-Rupi Kaur


Sex 

Writing

Weeping


Aprodite


I want to descend you to heaven


I go to sleep peacefully

You mean the world to me

I love you,so madly


'I want you so deep

we enter the spirirt world'-Rupi Kaur


'Our souls ache for community'-Rupi Kaur


Writing makes me feel like Im in control

Like I have a soul

I tell the truth and I feel like Ive grown


'Why escape yourself

When you are so beautiful

Get closer to your shine;-Rupi Kaur


No comments:

Post a Comment