Tuesday 20 February 2024

I dream,I dream

 I dream,I dream of travelling the world

Diving for pearls

Going on a opal search

The colours


In the stars

I just wanna be yours

Massage your head

Tickle your toes

Play Eskimos


Manners and morals


That's what I wanna teach

Saying please and thankyou

Knowing right from wrong

Coming to me when you have a problem


Especially blessed

To have your hands and you caress

I just want you undressed

Not just for sex,to watch you rest

In a warm nest


I wanna play the piano

Harmony and sympathy 

its how it all begins with me


Then he cant stop ringing me 

Maybe he will sing to me


Swing me on the dancefloor

Open the car door


'A new song to heal your soul'-Anon


Pattern of peace

Sands on the beach


Sitting with a pina colada each!

Why are only here for two weeks?!!


Lying back in the heat

While holding your hand I feel complete

In this moment 

I dont need to weep


God is forever with you

The old,the new,the blue


The shimmer of the water


Blues and greens

Surrounded by palm trees

Idealic scenes


Putting on your cut off jeans

Choosing a scoop of ice cream


Travelling and truth

Carol seas

Angelfishes


When your just up to your knees

The colours make you smile and set you free


Lying together

Nothing better

A leading kiss


Your hands all over me

I'm wet and tingling


Re-ignite


Musical magic

Going to a live concert

Nothing can match it


Dancing like a Disney girl

My hair in curls with pretend pearls


'To free our passion spirit'-Anon


'Love is like a lit candle

The glow of the sun'-Nathan Delfim


All in a verse

You were the first


Always time for a smile

Just ask a child


When you are on holiday

And your parents are snapping away


No comments:

Post a Comment