Tuesday 20 February 2024

The moment

The moment

You reach atonement

Find your home

Find your Rome

And you don't feel alone


You get to be a poet

To the ones that are closest

You find enjoyment

Become a showman

Show you have grown and 

What are the contents of your soul


Christmas Idea


Milk and white chocolate bark

Raisens,marshmallows and honeycomb


Yogart bark

Cashews nuts and raisens


Stars and dreams

Going fishing in streams

Giant ice creams!!


A glowing morning bliss

Looking at the sun and my nail polish

Thinking about my favourite dish

And a long awaited kiss


'Waterlilies,songs,prayers,heart,spirit,life'-Kristian Jeff Coutez Agustin


'To kiss

To miss

To bliss'-Kristian Jeff Coutez Agustin


Above all

Don't hesitate to call


Just get me on the phone

I will catch your fall

Get you out of a hole

Help you stand tall


Give you a hand over the wall


Butterflies with you

The sky a light blue

I love the view

Just us two


When we are in bed together,you are

My favourite pillow

I hate being single



No comments:

Post a Comment