Tuesday 20 February 2024

My purple page

My purple page

When I take the stage

Find my courage 

I dream of this many nights and days


I saw a couple

They were arguing like wild monsoons

I wanna be a couple that smiles under the neon moon


Will you take me on a great adventure?


A table for two

A flower for you


Your presence is the greatest

If your presence is the safest


The days I spent with you

To catch a scent of you

Are re re re-membered 

When I'm feeling blue


I have a fantasy 


There's roses in the window

I'm resting on a pillow and reading a book

On a rocking chair

Looking up,your chest is bare!


The purple air


Layers of a photograph 

What is happening behind that laugh?

Did I take the right path?

Will I ever home my craft?


Sometimes they think less of you

Your skin

You age

Your weight

Your gender

Your religion

You wealth,house,car,clothes


The enigmatic peace

An enigmatic smile


The sweetness of dew is like the sweetness of you


'The rose is red,the violets blue

The honeys sweet,and so are you

Thous are my love and I am thine

I drew them to my Valentine'


No comments:

Post a Comment