Tuesday 20 February 2024

Grandad

Grandad


Your forever bed

I went to your funeral

My eyes were red


You told me to be unafraid of the dark

You will always be in my heart

You took me to the sweet shop

Played with me doing hopscotch 


The help of a gentle warm breeze

Makes me smile,makes me believe


I don't like it when you leave

You know I wear my heart on my sleeve


My day brightens with you

I'm always feeling blue


Depression makes me feel stupid

Longing for a little cupid


'Absent from my life

but dancing forever in my mind

preserved perfectly

idealised and beautified

immortal,godlike'-Anon


Niagara


'Cool the crystal mist is falling

Where my song is calling,calling'-Edith Franklin Wyatt


The Grand Canyon

A masterpiece of earth


A natural paradise

You should see its size!

I would love to see it at sunrise

Walking carefully,starring emotionally


Every step,photo perfect

It was the best


When everyone loves you

And the stars are above you


A precious dream

A sanctuary of love

Bliss in your arms


'I love you like a love song baby'-Nupur Nair Bhargava


Your precious gem eyes looking right into my soul


Christmas Trees


Lovely trees,metallic glint

Lot's of tinsel,purple and pink


Dont forget the party drinks

Maybe we'll visit the ice rink


Wrap up warm its really cold

Look at the lights silver and gold


There's an Angel on the top

Looking forward to your selection box!

Or maybe there's a star on the top

How many cards have you got?!!Some houses have thousands of lights

Filling children with joy and smiles


Holding candles at a candle service

Singing and performing,feeling nervous





No comments:

Post a Comment