Saturday 20 March 2021

A divine image

 

A divine image in a magazine

Do you dream?

Do you scream?

Do you think about that movie scene?

Conquering the balance beam?

 

Our tender flowers

And heavy showers

I look outside and wait for hours

To sit on top of crystal tower

 

A passion is in you

One day,you will know what to do

The power of you

 

‘Sweet evening yellow’-William Wordsworth

 

‘The cock is crowing

The stream is flowing

The small birds twitter

The Lake doth glitter’-William Wordsworth

 

In prayer

In despair

I could not heal

 

‘Thy melodies of woods,and winds and waters’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge


An Angel in the clouds

 

The pebbly brook

Melody and luck

Will I ever publish my book?

 

My man must be gentle,brave,generous

Show me a seat on the busy bus

Chat to me,

I’m more than a bust

 

The crystal calm

The sweet brook

 

Swift and strong

Stream of song

 

‘Orange hues of heaven’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

Sunlight of the dawn

 

‘Truth,Liberty and Love’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

The memory of a dream

 

‘Love remembers’-Percy Byshhe Shelley

 

My torch bearer

Ember of December

You looked so hot

I will always remember

When you found my spot

 

‘Toads,and snakes,and loasthly worms’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

Made calm by love

 

A baby crying

A child trying

A bird flying

 

A mothers hug

When a fathers word is enough

 

The divinest

The finest

 

In the sky

I see shapes and harmonies

I want to charm you from the trees

 

The curly white

 

Heart of quiet

I wish I could diet

Meet a pilot

Go to a hotter climate

Be happy to be silent

 


No comments:

Post a Comment