Saturday 20 March 2021

'Swimming under the moon and stars'

 

‘Swimming under the moon and stars,

We are one’-Kevin McManus

 

To look and marvel,sparkle

 

‘Enchanting’-Susan O’Reily

‘Stars sprinkle

Eyes twinkle

Moonlight shadow

Radiating glow

Magical skies

Hypnotise’

 

‘See my flame blaze’-Susan O’Reily

 

Remembering you

The beginning of spring till late June

I surrended to you

Your flame was burning too

We kept touching

We had something

 

Rainbow poems

 

A sign of hope

Throw me a rope

Look for me in a rescue boat

 

Music is the heartbeat to my life

Everyday,

Every night

Eye bright

 

Directly into my arms

I love children and a good all yarn

 

Italy

The warm sun on narrow streets

Lots of places to eat and drink

 

Our quest for outerspace

Or just a special place

Spiritual nutrients of the Bible

Helping us,survival

 

Music and chatter

A back packer

 

Until you reach your dream

Follow the diamonds on the stream

Enjoy your ice cream

Under the sun,a gleam

 

Springtime sky

Again I am eye bright

The daffodils are growing

I’ve dug out my kite,

And my bike!

 

Lightened by a prayer

Sweet hour of prayer

 

Honesty and humility

Playability

 

‘Love,help,pray’ –Leah Akinlonu

 

The Lord,Jesus Christ

We can walk with him humbly

 

Childhood,adulthood

My foundation,my source

The Sunday Roast!

 

When loving,seeking and finding you

I found the ocean blue

 

The flowers and the truth

 

Time,Creativity,love,devotion

 

Lockdown locks

Lockdown chocs!

 

‘Ready to fight those bad habits

Here in the boxing ring

There can only be one champion

And I am here to win’-Leah Akinlonu

 


No comments:

Post a Comment